The all-year-round city for everyone!
One of The New York Times’ 53 Places to Go in 2008
- History and culture
- Seafood and Málaga wines
- Beaches, sea and sun
- Shoe shops and more!
- Europe’s most favourable climate—mild sunny winters, and sea-breezes to moderate summer temperatures
- Unique ‘one-armed’ cathedral
- Roman theatre
- Moorish palace the Alcazaba
- Moorish castle—the Gibralfaro (and woodland walk behind)
- Picasso museum (as well as many others!)
- Delightful Folklore and Costume Museum
- Beaches and miles of coastal promenade
- Chiringuitos (fish restaurants)—grilling sardines on wood fires beside the sea
- Tapas bars and restaurants around every corner
- Bustling food markets and magnificent shopping—food, clothes, shoes and more!